Many Choices Abound
The NEC Aspire lets your organization benefit from the potential cost-saving advantages of IP even if you're not ready to migrate to 100% IP Telephony immediately. That's because Aspire gives you a choice: You can deploy traditional circuit-switched technology, VoIP or a combination, all from one system! You have the freedom to adopt VoIP when and where you need it.
The Aspire provides peer-to-peer IP switching.
Peer-to-peer switching means that the stations participating in a call are connected directly to each other through the IP network. The signals travel through the IP network but do not go through the switch as they do in traditional telephony.
The fact that Aspire can function in and support a hybrid network with traditional digital/analog switching, IP/TDM/IP switching and pure peer-to-peer IP switching means that users can continue to utilize their existing equipment while they begin to phase in IP Telephony and lay the foundation for current and future networks.
Using Aspire you can reduce the cost of business by:
- Reduced Costs of Peer-to-Peer IP Connectivity
- Maintaining one network rather than two
- Bypass the long distance carrier by sending voice calls over the data network
- Single cable termination to the desktop
- Reduced brick and mortar expenses by deploying main office features to remote